Terms and conditions
- Anyone is eligible to enter the contest. Members of The Sunflower Fund partnered by DKMS, sponsors, or an immediate family member of any of the foregoing, may participate, but are not eligible to win.
- Entries open 4 August 2020 and close 25 August 2020. Winners will be announced 17 September 2020.
- The competition is open for 0 to 3 year olds. There are four categories:
- 0 to 6 months
- 7 to 12 months
- 13 to 24 months (2 years)
- 25 months to 36 months (3 years)
- You may enter more than one child. Each child must have a separate entry and only one photo per child.
- The photo must be submitted as a high-resolution JPEG.
- The photo must not contain any nudity. Any entries deemed offensive will be immediately disqualified.
- The photo must be an original creation – no copyrighted images may be used. The participant must certify and warrant that the submitted photo(s) does not violate the rights of a third party or any copyright. The Sunflower Fund partnered by DKMS is not responsible for intellectual property violations that might have resulted through the submissions of photos.
- We will not accept entries that have been edited, snap-chatted or photo shopped. This will result in an automatic disqualification
- Winners must reside in South Africa in order to receive their prizes.
- By submitting their photos, participants agree to grant The Sunflower Fund partnered by DKMS free of charge the right to use the photo in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate in printed or electronic media even if they are not the winning entries.
- The Sunflower Fund partnered by DKMS reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest or any of the arrangements, schedules, plans or other items directly or indirectly related to the contest, at any time and for any reason if deems necessary.
- The personal information provided to The Sunflower Fund partnered by DKMS by the participants shall only be used for the purposes of this contest.
- Winners will be selected by whose photo receives the most votes as voted by sending an SMS with entrants name to 40555. SMS charged at R30. Free SMSes do not apply. Voting starts on 28 August 2020 at 09:00 and closes on 14 September 2020 at 00:00. Votes thereafter do not count.
- Each entrant will receive artwork to help promote their photo, and their own unique SMS word to share with their network platforms to collect votes. The entrant with the most votes in each category will win their share of prizes to the value of R30 000.
VOTING FOR THE WINNERS:
- Category finalists will be notified on 16 September 2020.
- Finalists will also be announced in the press and social media
- Public voting will begin on the 28 August 2020 at 09h00. Each entrant will be allocated a dedicated SMS keyword.
- Finalists to promote their photo on their networks to get the public votes
- Voting via SMS line. SMS charged at R30. Free SMSes do not apply.
- Voting closes on 14 September @ 00h00. Votes registered thereafter do not count.
- Winners will be announced on Thursday, 17 September 2020.
Entrants will win a share of R 30 000 worth of prizes:
- There will be one prize winner in each category from the entries submitted.
- One lucky voter will win a Lindt hamper
- Prizes include food hampers, baby products, baby clothing, baby shoes, swaddling wraps, toys, baby apparel, vouchers, changing bags, baby dummy clips etc.